Model 51330 Air Powered Router
Model 51330 20,000 RPM
- Ideal for chamfers and roundover cuts on hardwoods, softwoods, solid surfaces or plastics.
- Great for laminate trimming, surface planning, beveling and cornering
- Front exhaust directs chips away from cutter
- Lightweight, non-marring composite fixed base allows for 90° cuts. Base has easy height adjustment
- Spindle locks to allow easy, one-wrench bit change.
- Uses high-speed steel router bits; 1/4" diameter shank capacity. With optional 1/8" collet insert, 1/8" diameter router bits may be mounted
- Guide rails included (shown); ideal for use on solid surface glue seams.