Aluminum Manifold 3/4in (3/8in Ports)
Smartflow® aluminum manifolds are constructed from extruded material, machined, then anodized for corrosion protection. Many manifold sizes are stocked, however custom manifolds can be made to your specifications.
Features and Benefits
- One-Piece Extruded Aluminum Construction is lightweight with long-lasting durability.
- Quality Anodizing protects the manifolds from corrosion and signifies manifold function.
- Different Port Size Options provide connection flexibility.
- Brass End Plug is included for customer convenience.
- Pre-Drilled Mounting Holes make the manifolds ready to install.
- Optional Ball Valves and Flowmeters provide instant flow, pressure, and temperature information, plus shut off individual supply and return lines.
- Single or Parallel Manifold Configurations adapt to most mounting situations.
- Common Manifold Configurations stocked to provide quick delivery.
|3/4" Manifolds (3/8" Ports)
When ordering, please note Anodized Color:
(SUPPLY) has Z
added to Model Number;
(RETURN) has Y
added to Model Number. Each manifold includes:
NPT female threads both ends;
One threaded brass end plug;
Specified number of NPT ports.
3/4", 1", 1-1/2" or 2" NPT(F)
1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
Maximum Working Pressure Ratings
150 psig (10 bar)