Pneumatic Hot Knife Cutters ARX90
The ARX-90 series are pneumatically operated, configurable hot knives manufactured in the USA. They are designed to cut and seal all types of synthetic materials, such as ribbon, webbing, strap, sling, cord, rope and hook and loop. Knife speed is controlled by adjustable metering valves. Knife temperature is regulated by any of several heat controllers. Choose from many different models, or create one of your own.
The ARX90SALRK is simple to operate featuring:
- Guide the webbing under the safety guard opening.
- Step on the foot pedal to cut.
- Webbing is cut and sealed!
Our ARX90SALRK and ARX90SALDK are excellent general purpose hot knife for all types of materials. Heavy duty pneumatic 5" (128mm) SAL stainless knife with Universal (-RK) or Digital (-DK) Heat Controller - suitable for most hot knife applications and materials up to 3/4" (20mm) thick. Includes pneumatic foot pedal.
Our ARX90SALTK features a digital heater & dwell timer control.
- Rugged yet attractive anodized aluminum frame is strong
- Basic heat controller (type W) and 120V power plug
- Operating temperature to 900° F (480°C)
- Fused and grounded for electrical safety
- Power lamp indicates when the power is on
- Available in 230V with power plug for any country
- Available with automatic dwell timer controller (type T)
Std. Power Supply: (W)
Up to 500W max.
Heavy duty Power Supply (S)
Up to 1200W max.
up to 900° F (480°C)
6” x 12” (15cm x 31cm)
3” x 24’ (7.6cm x 62cm)
9” W x 18” H x 13” D
(23cm x 46cm x 33cm)
6” W x 18” H x 25” D
(15cm x 46cm x 64cm)
up to16 lbs. (7.5 kg)
up to 20 lbs. (9 kg)