CR Clarke Vacuum Former / Forming CR1820, Max Sheet 508 x 458mm
Contact us for pricing.
CR Clarke Vacuum Former CR1820
The CR Clarke CR1820 vacuum former is a flexible workhorse. With a huge 285mm depth of draw, and the largest forming area in our range, it's a formidable beast. Capable of processing 8mm thick sheet, it's the ultimate workshop tool for plastic forming. 240V, single phase.
Our CR Clarke CR1820 has been developed for high
performance, ease of use and low maintenance. The machine
is fitted with a dual rocking head vacuum pump assembly
that generates -0.83 Bar, and also provides a blow release
facility to aid removal of the completed forming.
The ceramic heater system heats all thermoplastic materials
quickly and evenly. Four individual heating zones with panel
controls allow fine-tuning of heat distribution.
The cantilevered heater hood allows material to be sheet or
roll fed, and the platen runs on chrome plated slides with
nylon bushings for smooth operation.
The material seal is
custom manufactured from RTV silicone as a one-piece
gasket, and the platen seal simply lifts out for easy
The machine has a digital timer with an audible alarm,
assisting the operator to heat the material to the correct
state on each forming.
The CR Clarke CR1820 is a freestanding unit with
lockable castors for ease of movement in the workshop.
- PLC control with 4" color touch screen - Total control at your fingertips
- 12 program memory - Easily store and recall settings
- 432 x 482mm (17x19in) aperture
- 8mm (0.312in) max sheet thickness
- 280mm (11in) max mold height
- 4 individual heat zones
- Heat resistant RTV silicone seals
- Inverse wiring system gives precise control of heat emission
- Roll feed & timer controlled cooling fans available
- Digital timer with alarm
- Blow release for easy release of forming