DuoFlow Aluminum Manifolds 1.5in
Duoflow aluminum manifolds are constructed from extruded material, machined, then anodized for corrosion protection. Many manifold sizes are stocked, however custom manifolds can be made to your specifications.
Features and Benefits
- One-Piece Extruded Aluminum Construction is lightweight with long-lasting durability.
- Quality Anodizing protects the manifolds from corrosion and signifies manifold function.
- Different Port Size Options provide connection flexibility.
- Brass End Plug is included for customer convenience.
- Pre-Drilled Mounting Holes make the manifolds ready to install.
- Optional Ball Valves and Flowmeters provide instant flow, pressure, and temperature information, plus shut off individual supply and return lines.
Duoflow manifolds are available in basic sizes:
- 3/4" Manifolds with 1/4" ports
- 1" Manifolds with 3/8" ports
- 1½" Manifolds with 1/2" ports
Ports are located on multiple sides to shorten the manifold as much as possible for installation into small spaces.
- 3/4 & 1-inch manifolds use sides 1 & 3 or 0, 2 & 4.
- 1½-inch manifolds may use all sides in any combination.
Hose Barbs and Quick Disconnect fittings only. These manifolds are not intended to be used with ball valves. They just do not fit. The ports are too close together.
Each manifold includes:
|Stocked 1½" NPT Manifolds
|| Length L
NPT female threads both ends;
One threaded brass end plug;
Specified number of NPT ports.