Quick-LE 120V 1600W
The latest generation of our easy to handle, lightweight and reliable hot air welding torch Quick-L-Electronic.
The hot air welding torch Quick-L-Electronic is characterised by a small handle that is both easy to grip and easy to use. Combined with a strong heat output of 1500 W 230V, the low-weight torch facilitates professional and fatigue-free welding.
In addition, the torch is equipped with a cold stage that can be switched on without changing the pre-selected heating stage.
The motor’s commutator carbons can be replaced several times, thus facilitating a continuous operation of the device. The carbons are easy to replace from the outside without having to open the device.
New! Our hand-held welding torches’ carbon brushes are equipped with a safety lock that prevents damage to the motor when the carbons are used up.
The air-cooled heating element pipe matches numerous different nozzle shapes.
The all-purpose device for welding any type of thermoplastic resin, technical textiles, tarpaulin materials, pond liners, roofing foils and foils used in swimming pool construction.
- Can be used to repair truck tarpaulins and tents, to weld PVC floor coverings and linoleum
- Processing of hard thermoplastic materials used in plastics and tank construction
- For installation in machines and on conveyor belts
- For use in repair shops to repair plastic parts in motorcars and motorbikes
- For use in electromechanical work