HSK300 Tube 230 V
This Hot Air Tool has a heat output of 1500 Watts 230 V and a constant and completely reliable electronic control for temperatures up to 700 °C.
Moreover, it is easy to service thanks to a new motor generation with considerably increased carbon service lives of more than 1,500 hours.
The collector carbons are also equipped with a disconnection device, which prevents damage to the motor after the carbon brushes have been worn down. The collector carbons can be changed several times. Carbons can be easily changed from the outside without the need to open up the equipment.
The air-cooled heating element pipe is suitable for various different shapes of nozzles. The all-round equipment for the welding all thermoplastics, technical textiles, tarpaulin sheets, pond sheeting, roof sheeting and swimming pool construction sheeting.
- Used for the repair of car tarpaulin and tents, welding of PVC floor coverings and linoleum
- Processing of all thermoplastic hard materials in plastic treatment and container construction
- Shrinking of packaging film and shaped parts
- Separating and merging of synthetic threads and fabrics
- Sterilizing of packaging materials
- Plastic deflashing and polishing of plastic surfaces
For use in electromechanical work
- Shrinking of heat shrink tubing, packaging film
- Heating for deforming thermoplastic semi-finished products