Spark Tester Complete Set
The PST 100 Spark Tester provides a quick and cost effective method of inspection on thick coatings and linings.
This specially created Accessory Kit
includes an executive-style carrying case and a
range of electrodes suitable for use with the PST
Coating thicknesses of
between 3 and 30mm can be tested.
It can be widely used for testing butt-welded and
overlap joints in the plastics & rubber, petrochemical
and pipeline construction industries.
A flexible probe is included with the unit but
additional insulated extension rods and electrodes
can be supplied, if required, for specific
applications. However, to ensure the stability of the
output voltage, large electrodes should not be
The recommended maximum size is 150mm
for all High Frequency equipment.
- Output voltage range: 10 - 55kV
- Output: Pulsed ring
- Fully CE compliant
- Mains voltage: 120v AC 50/60 Hz
- Weight (Unit only): 1.05Kg
- Dimensions (Unit only): 6cm wide x 20cm high x 27cm long
- Packed Weight (basic kit): 1.4Kg
- Dimensions (packed):41cm x 36cm x 14cm