Nozzle Type Ion Gun with LED Light-Beam
115V and 240V models available.
- Very Accurate Ion Balance (±10%)— Neutralizes area effectively to prevent dust
- Powerful airflow for effective cleaning
- Built-in transformer inside handle (compact design)— other units have bulky "external" transformers which take up space
- Ergonomic handle design helps prevent "bending" of the wrist
- Electrode needle is protected inside the nozzle— prevents from being damages if dropped or bumped
- Easy maintenance— screw-type nozzle allows operator to change parts quickly
- Optional attachments— for various applications (brushes, air tube fitting, ect)
- Very lightweight! Only 0.44 lbs (less than can of soda!)
The G7R-E is the first of its kind in the Industry to have a built-in LED light for visual confirmation of dust detection. This is an excellent tool for blowing particles off any surface. With very accurate ion balance within ±10V, this unit has a powerful airflow for effective cleaning (up to 87psi) with very quick decay time less than 0.5 seconds (at a distance of 6” using 43.5psi). Compact and lightweight (only 0.44 lbs) body incorporates an ergonomic grip for maximum comfort. The nozzle of the gun is designed at an optimal angle to help alleviate any burden on the operator’s wrist while pointing to the targeted area for dust removal. The built-in piezoelectric transformer in the handle saves valuable workspace and makes it easier to move from one location to another.
For maintenance, operator can quickly replace electrode needles (G-7H) by using the optional (G-7DR) electrode needle removal tool. Both sides of the grip incorporate an operating LED and high-voltage malfunction LED alarm, which allows the user to check on the gun’s operating status at any time. Ion gun can be integrated with a robot by purchasing the optional robotic cable transformer (AD24-ITC-E) and is capable of achieving up to 150,000 cycles. Other optional attachments are available for better work efficiency (brushes, nozzle types, shower tube, etc.).