WB9000 Extrusion Welder
The WB9000 is designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. for geo-membrane installation. With its durable 2-hp motor the 9000, can conquer any job related to PE, PP liners, and pipes. The 9000 also come with its own reliable pre-heat source. Shipping includes the WB9000, Blank tip, Instructions, and a Case.
- Powerful drive motor with and custom built motor armature and field with warranty.
- Reliable Forsthoff pre-heat source.
- Military standard connectors for control box which can last through the roughest weather conditions.
- Handle doubles as a stand, making it nearly impossible to tip welder over, preventing pre-heat air from burning a hole in the liner material.
- Non-Twisting rod feed design makes it easier to manage welding rod. Works with 4 or 5MM rod.
- Teflon tips are available in pre-machined design of inside corner, outside corner, custom design, or blanks.
||7" x 29" x 11"
||1200 Watt Custom Heater
||1400 Watts, 240 VAC 50-60 Hz
||up to 13 lbs/ hr
||4mm or 5mm
|overall power required
||18 Amps, 4000 Watt, 240 VAC