SWAP Valves Molded and Aluminum
The SWAP Valve is a simple, manually selectable device that supplies cooling water to the mold during processing or air to purge the water from the mold, cooling lines, Supply and Return manifolds prior to tool change.
The SWAP valve has three positions: WATER,
PURGE and VENT. The WATER position is
selected for normal processing. The PURGE
position is selected to evacuate the water before
mold change. The VENT position is selected to
bleed-off trapped pressure and drain residual water
before a mold change.
An optional spring-loaded locking pin is available
to prevent accidental movement of the valve
See our instruction sheet in above Video and Docs tab.
Note in below Table: NPT (National Pipe Thread) seals are the most popular type of seal for pressure calibration systems in the U.S. and Canada.
- External Plates are glass-filled nylon for improved corrosion resistance.
- Center disc is stainless steel for durability and h stability.
- Treaded connections are supported with stainless steel inserts to maintain proper thread geometry.
- 1-inch only model: With or without locking pin for hand operation; NPT threaded connections
- Mounting plates are integrated into the body for dimensional strength.