Hand-Held Ultrasonic welder Accessories
Manual Press 20 kHz
The Manual Press is available for assembling parts where production volume does not justify more expensive pneumatic presses. It provides a more controlled motion of the welder than what is possible by just holding the hand gun, resulting in more consistent assembling. This unit is available with a foot switch or cam actuation. The trigger handle is removed from the hand gun housing when the foot switch actuation is used. Unit works with 20khz and 40khz Ultrasonic Welders.
- CV20 Ultrasonic Hand Gun Collar Adapter
- 0 to 18" Vertically Adjustable Head
- ½" Steel Tooling Plate
- 6" Throat Depth
- 3" Head Stroke
- Spring Return Lever Arm
- Angle Iron Column Supports
- Through Holes for Work Bench Mounting
- Adjustable and Positive Stroke Stop Block
- X-Y Pattern Nest Fixture
- Mounting Holes on 47/16" and 7" Centers
- A plug-in foot pedal is available for "ultrasonics on" triggering as opposed to triggering the ultrasonics by hand with the paddle on the side of the converter. $115.00
. Order No. 83000004.
for ultrasonic welder: Designed to provide more ergonomic handling of the unit for certain application demands. The Grip is a lightweight device that simply attaches to the converter and allows the operator to activate the ultrasonics by pulling on the “trigger.” $995.00
. Order No. 681-0026.
All prices FOB CT