Steel-Pro Carbide Tipped Blades
Cut steel faster, cleaner and easier. Save time, money and the environment.
The complete series of steel cutting saw blades called Steel-Pro makes light work out of all kinds of mild steel: steel studs, steel sheet, steel pipe, channel, threaded rod and much, much more.
Specially formulated C-6 carbide grade resists breakage on impact and lasts longer— much longer than standard carbides or abrasive discs.
Special tooth geometry with inserted tooth design greatly improves efficiency and durability
Abrasive discs throw sparks and lots of dust, the Steel-Pro blades reduce spark production and eliminate abrasive wheel dust.
Abrasive discs wear quickly, requiring frequent blade changes. Steel-Pro blades allow you to keep working, eliminating down time for frequent blade changes. In addition, Steel-Pro cuts much faster.
Abrasive discs leave a burr at the cutting edge that must be removed later— the Steel-Pro blades cut clean, eliminating this after cut process.
Each Blade Features:
Steel-Pro Select blades, when used for the proper application, will save lots of time and can outlast abrasive discs up to 30 to 1. Please note all safety instructions before use and adhere to instructions for maximum rpm speeds.
- Super-flat plates and specially formulated carbide tips with a special tooth grind that gives fast, clean cuts.
- High quality cuts without the clouds of dust and scorch marks associated with friction blades.
- Cool cuts that leave the workpiece edge free of burrs.
- Reduced cost per cut and maximized performance for the operator as a result of fewer blade changes.
These blades are designed to be quieter than standard steel-pro blades and will last longer as well.
the next generation of steel-cutting carbide-tipped blades
The Steel-Pro Select blades allow you to cut a wide variety of mild steel material with:
NO DUST CLOUDS • REDUCED SPARKING • MUCH LESS NOISE • LESS BURR ON EDGES • FEWER BLADE CHANGES
Each Blade Features:
- Exclusive two-ply blade body for self dampening and low noise operation
- Individually hammer-tensioned steel plates for true run
- Unique tooth design and geometry for smoother and easier cuts
- Inserted teeth with chip limiting steel support for added durability and safety
- Tough C-6 carbide for impact resistance and long cutting life