The SS6400 and SS6800 Vertical Panel Saws
These two vertical saws have heavy-duty worm-drive saw motors for production shop service. They have higher horsepower and are smoother running for demanding jobs. The 6400/6800 saws are well suited to medium production shops, jobs where heavier materials are frequently cut. Double guide bearings improve cutting accuracy to 1/64".
- The SS6400 cuts panels up to 64" wide.
- The SS6800 can handle extra-wide 73" sheets.
- Ideal for sign makers, thermoformers, plastic distributors or anyone who uses sheet plastic.
- Vertical positioning for panels— allows single person operation and requires less floor space.
- Positioning of the saw blade— no casual operator contact, much safer than other methods of panel sawing.
- Industrial-duty motors— powerful enough for tough cutting requirements on many materials. Cuts material up to 1¾" thick.
- Unique bearing & guide system— provides precise straight and square cuts. Accuracy of 1/64".
- Rugged construction provides durable long-term service.
- Simple controls allow for operation with a minimum of training.
- Built-in rulers.
- Uses 8" diameter saw blades.
- Two Series available.
- Can be mounted directly to a wall
- 3 Hp worm driven heavy-duty saw motor.
- 10 ft. welded steel frame.
- Chrome-plated 1 3/4" guide tubes.
- 8 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Solid aluminum material rollers.
- Enclosed counterweight system.
- Integrated dust collection bonnet.
- Extended warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards.
Model 860-TCG-Sign Premium Plastic Saw Blade
8" Diameter, 60-Teeth, 0.125" Kerf, 5/8" Arbor $229
Freight Rate in continental U.S. on SS6400/SS6800 Series = $369