Lufft – WS200-UMB Smart Weather Sensor
Compact all-in-one weather sensor for measurement of wind direction and speed.
From the WS product family of professional intelligent measurement transducers with digital interface for environmental applications for measuring wind direction and speed. One external temperature or rain sensor is connectable.
Wind direction and speed
Compact all-in-one weather sensor, low power, heater, maintenance-free operation, open communication protocol
RS485, 2-wire, half-duplex
Advantages of the Smart Weather Sensor WS200
Examples of use:
- Built-in data pre-processing, universal interfaces and selectable output protocols
- Compatible with many commercially available Met/HydroMet dataloggers and PLS systems thanks to an open communication protocol
- Maintenance-free operation – no moving parts that can wear out
Suitable for all climate zones; also for solar-powered automatic meteorological stations
The robust and maintenance-free smart weather sensor WS200 is designed for professional meteorological applications in all climate zones. It delivers reliable data, even in extreme ambient conditions.
- Weather observation for road and traffic control systems
- Automatic weather station / Automatic weather sensor (AWS)
PV-Monitoring / Solar Monitoring on photovoltaic farms
- Hydro-meteorological stations
- Weather observation for building automation
- Weather stations at airports, marinas and onboard ships
- Integration into various other systems/solutions, where environmental data is needed…