P2 Roofing Welder
The Forsthoff-P2 is the Best choice for single ply roofing material (recommend 230V model for material 80 mil and up). Forsthoff has produced overlap welders for 25 years and that experience has lead to the advanced Forsthoff-P2.
Our Roofing Welder includes 20 pound weights, redesigned nozzle and wheeled carrying case. The heavy duty deluxe foam padded case features a steel pullout handle and durable recessed wheels to protect and transport the machine.
For Power Cables, Nozzles, Heat Elements and other accessories please visit our Accessories Page.
Available in both 230V and 120V. The Forsthoff-P2 offers innovative features such as:
- Narrow and maneuverable for crease-free welding
- 120 V unit uses convenient 20 amp “Household” power. Will run on small 3000 watt generator (if needed)
- Welds five times faster than hand welding. Keeps operators off their knees
- Easily welds edge metal
- Easy to maneuver. Caster/Roller design allows for easy mobility and cuts down on wrinkles!
- Power cord trails machine. No tripping over cord while welding!
- Ideal for smaller residential jobs
- Convenient design is perfect for both commercial and residential repairs
- Economically priced
- Telescopic guide handle that can be conveniently adjusted to the user's body height
- Modern generation of gear motors providing a dependable and powerful drive for the welder
- Heavy duty deluxe foam padded case with steel pullout
handle and durable recessed wheels to protect and
transport the machine
- A new generation of nozzles for faster welding
- 120V Model Welding speed 2 to 10 feet per minute depending on material thickness.