Silicone Heating Blankets w/Temp Control
Scroll to bottom of page to order...
Silicone heating blankets, with built-in temperature control, are a true plug-and-play heater that's easy to install and ready for use out of the box. Our Silicone rubber heating blankets are an extremely versatile thin electric surface heater with a variety of applications across many industries.
Flexible Heating blanket are ideal for:
• Tanks • Vessels • Hoppers • Silos • Conveyors • Vats
- Low profile heater design is ideal for heating surfaces like tanks, hoppers, conveyors, silos, etc.
- Silicone rubber provides exceptional durability and longevity.
- Moisture, chemical and radiation resistant silicone rubber.
- Available with industrial strength pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) backing for easy installation (see ordering options).
- Patented grounded heating element for your safety meets NEC 427.23.
- Heating element is laminated between two layers of 20mil fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber.
Standard power densities:
- Power: 120V Single Phase
- Sizes: 6x12", 6x24", 6x36", 12x12", 12x24", 12x36", 18x18", 18x36", 24x24"
- Temp control range: 50°F to 425°F
- With or Without Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
- Wattage 180 to 1440
Adjustable thermostat control range:
50°F to 425°F (10°C to 218°C)
Minimum exposure temperature: -60°F(-51°C)
Maximum exposure temperature: 450°F (232°C)
Dielectric strength: Over 2000 volts
Silicone density: 21.7oz/yd² (736g/m²) per layer
Electrical power leads: 6ft (1.8m) 120V: Standard 3-prong NEMA 5-15 electrical plug
Please note: 2 to 4 weeks lead time on these orders.