ZETZ-24 Thermocutter Hot Knife
(ZETZ-24 Hot Knife Control Unit with Insulated Handle)
These hot knife Thermocutters feature an electrically (110V) heated blade designed for cutting all thermoplastics easily and effortlessly. Heats up instantly. Transformer steps voltage down to a safe level. Cuts through material up to 5 inches thick low density material.This hot knife Thermocutter is designed for continuous, industrial operation— including on-off batch production, use at a central work station or on-site.
The Zetz-24 Hot Knife can be set for on/off operation or continuous use with the flip of a switch.
The cutting handle is connected to the base unit by a 9½ foot long 3-line electrical cable. Two lines are for AC power. The on/off switch in the handle electronically actuates the controller in the base unit on the third line using very little power. This 3-line cable design decreases temperature buildup in the handle.
Blades are changed quickly and easily. Temperature of the blade is adjusted by the variable controller on the base unit. This ensures that the blade is evenly heated to the temperature suitable for the application.
For automatic operations requiring the cutting blade to be built in, there is a special robotic handle available at the same price.
- ABS (Acrylo-Nitrile Butadiene Styrene)
500 WATTS - 115 VOLTS
- Sheet Stocks
- Plastic Pipe
- Flooring and Tiles
- Cable Conduit
- Die-Cast Parts
- Molding Sprues
- Foamed Plastics
- Corrugated Sheet
- Designed for continuous heavy duty industrial use
- Infinitely adjustable controller/transformer
- Handle is only 1.2 pounds
- Up to 2.6 Volts on blade makes for safe operation
- Cables - power to controller - 6 feet controller to handle - 9½ feet
- Blade temperatures 220°F to 1400°F depending on blade used
- Comes with one T-08/75 mm blade (suitable for foam and soft thermoplastics)
- Control Unit Dimensions: 7½" x 8½" x 117/8"
- Weight: 30 lbs (shipping weight: 33 lbs)
- Also available in 240-Volt - no extra charge - specify when ordering