Aluminum Super Air Wipe
Blow off, dry, clean, and cool pipe, cable, extruded shapes, wire, rod, and hose
Provides a uniform 360° air stream and its split design offers easy clamping around the surface of the material moving through it- no need to thread it through.
Sizes available from 1/2" up to 11". Please see our downloadable flyer, click on Video and Docs tab above.
This Aluminum Super Air Wipe provides high volume, high velocity, consistent air flow ejected from 360° on its inner diameter. Velocity can be varied from a "blast" to a "breeze". Air consumption and noise are low.
Available in Stainless Steel as well, please inquire 800-922-0977.
- Uniform airflow across the entire diameter
- No electricity
- Non-contact— no wiper blade
- Lightweight, low profile
- Split design— compact, rugged, easy to install
- Variable force and flow
- Aluminum construction
- Meets OSHA maximum dead end pressure and noise requirements
- Drying after wash, cleaning, plating or coating
- Blow off dust and contaminants
- Cool hot extruded shapes
- Uniformly wipe surfaces
- Eliminate solution carry— no cross contamination
- Remove excess coatings, water and oil
- Minimize solution loss due to dragout
- Dry screen printed or ink jetted surfaces
Super Air Kits
The Model 2402 Super Air Wipe cools PVC pipe as it is ejected from an extruder.
The split design of the Super Air Wipe eliminates threading.
The Super Air Wipe removes liquid from blue plastic rod.
Include Super Air Wipe, filter separator, pressure regulator and shim set