Portable Panel Saw
A small panel saw that packs all the features of the full-size saws into a portable 5-foot frame. The C-4 can travel to work sites and fit into shops with floor space limitations. It is ideal for fabrication shops, construction, sign shops, and operations with limited budgets.
Freight Rate in continental U.S. on Portable Panel Saw = $189 (FOB MN)
- For cutting many plastics: acrylic, Coroplast, Foamcore, Gatorboard, Lexan, Polyester, PVC, Styrene, Sintra and Vinyl
3 ¼ Hp, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor.
- Zinc plated 1 ¾” steel guide tubes.
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Injection-molded plastic material rollers.
- Spring loaded counter balance system.
- Integrated dust collection bonnet.
- Extended warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards