Continuous-Duty Production Panel Saws - 7400 Series
The SS7400M (3HP-3 phase 230V) series saws are designed for continuous production and tight-tolerance cutting, both horizontal and vertical cutting. With a 3HP, 230V heavy-duty induction motor (see below models), these saws handle the toughest jobs. The saw carriage is mounted with ball bearings running on milled tracks to deliver .005" cutting accuracy.
Our SS7400 (2HP - 1 phase 230V) and SS7400MA (3 HP - 3 phase 460V) are also available.
The SS7400XL (2HP - 1 phase 230V) model offers an extra large 13' frame for cutting big panels. Specify these machines for heavy production requirements, large panels, and close tolerance work. The SS7400XLM is a 3HP - 3 Phase 230V, 13' frame version.
Standard Equipment (SS7400M)
3HP, 3 phase continuous duty induction saw motor.
- Welded steel frame and integrated stand system.
- Dual V-track precision guide system.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick stop gauges (8′ left, 5′ right).
- One 8" 64 tooth Saw blade, model 864NRATB (See Related Items on top of this page for blades)
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Floating pressure saw foot.
- Solid aluminum material rollers.
- Enclosed counterweight system.
- MID-WAY FENCE™.
- Dust collection ready.
- Hold down bar.
- 3 year warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards
- 13’ Welded Steel Frame
- Dust Vacuum System (1 hp or 2-1/4 hp)
- Stop Bar Gauge
- 1 phase, 2 HP 230V Induction Saw Motor, or 3 phase, 3 HP 460V.
- Material Scoring System
- Specialty Saw Blades
- Sawgear Auto Length Stop (newer saws w/hoops) Call us for pricing
- Sawgear Auto Lengh Stop (Retro for Existing Saws) Call us for pricing
- Tigerstop Auto Length Stop (call us for pricing)
Freight Rate in continental U.S. on 7400 Series = $599 (FOB MN)