Continuous-Duty Production Panel Saws - 7400 Series
The 7400 series saws are designed for continuous production and tight-tolerance cutting. With a 2 hp, 220V heavy-duty induction motor (upgradable to 3 phase, 3hp), these saws handle the toughest jobs. The saw carriage is mounted with ball bearings running on milled tracks to deliver .005" cutting accuracy
The XL model offers an extra large 13' frame for cutting big panels. Specify these machines for heavy production requirements, large panels, and close tolerance work.
2 Hp, 1~ continuous duty induction saw motor.
- Welded steel frame and integrated stand system.
- Dual V-track precision guide system.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick stop gauges (8′ left, 5′ right).
- Saw blade.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Floating pressure saw foot.
- Solid aluminum material rollers.
- Enclosed counterweight system.
- MID-WAY FENCE™.
- Dust collection ready.
- Hold down bar.
- 3 year warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards
- 13’ Welded Steel Frame
- Dust Vacuum System (1 hp or 2-1/4 hp)
- Stop Bar Gauge
- 3 phase, 3 hp, 240V Induction Saw Motor
- Material Scoring System
- Specialty Saw Blades
Freight Rate in continental U.S. on 7400 Series = $599 (FOB MN)