Excalibur 5000 63 inch Vertical Cutter
Excalibur 5000 63" Vertical Cutter
Control for cutting rigid PVC up to 1/2" thick!
The unique Excalibur 5000 features two cutting heads with four different cutting tools mounted on the same head for
instant selection. The counterbalance ensures an easy glide cutting action, prevents damage when loading sheet materials,
minimizes operator fatigue and increases production. The top Twin Wheel Cutting Head cuts 1/8” uncoated masonite
and mat board. A standard medium duty utility blade accurately cuts Foamboard, Gatorboard, Sintra, corrugated
cardboard, honeycomb plastics up to 1/2” thick.
The scoring blade is used for acrylics and other rigid plastics. The
tungsten carbide cutting wheel scores glass and mirrors up to 1/4” thick.
Fully equipped and ready for work with 100 blades included!
Standard Features & Performance:
Ease of Operation & Safety:
Integral counterbalance - total convenience - no shock - less fatigue - easy loading
- Full length extra grip clamping system
- Heavy duty steel composite twin wheel cutting head.
- Twin Wheels cut MDF in a single clean pass
- Precise horizontal & vertical scales (Imperial & Metric)
- Wall mounted as standard but with a free-standing option
- Twin Production Stops. Simple Left & Right - no need for fiddly color coding
- Accepts standard utility blades for the majority of applications
- Turn & Lock ready mounted tools for instant action
- Precise screw adjusted perma-lock squaring. Accurately cut panels every time
- Rotating Tool Turret for instant tool change
- Transparent cutline cursor - renewable - fixed - ultra precise - no laser shake - no doubt and no wasted panels
- Complete backboard set for support and convenience
- Top mounted screw adjusted permanent lock squaring arm
- Dimensions: 84" W x 12 - 16 " D x 96" H
Guarantees & Construction:
Total dust free operation - safe to use near printers and plotters
- Automatic blade disengagement at the end of cut - blade safely retracts
- All blades cut on the same line. One production stop setting - One measurement - One cutline - No special operator training
- Telescopic legs adjust for height & minimum fatigue
- High tensile aerospace aluminum alloy construction
- Super grade anodizing for lifetime good looks and function
- Designed specifically for the Professional Picture Framer
- 5-year comprehensive guarantee on all parts except blades, clamping strips and cutting wheels.
- 20-year replacement guarantee on all slide bearings
Materials the Excalibur 5000 will cut:
MDF, Glass, Corrugated plastic and card, foam centred boards, PVC Foamboard, Mountboard, Plexiglas/Acrylic, Flexible Polycarbonate, Polystyrene and more!