Pneumatic Hot Hole Punch
Cuts: Nylon • Polypropylene • Polyester • Ribbon • Webbing • Hook & Loop
The ARX95 is a general purpose and configurable Pneumatic Thermal Press and Hole Punch which can be used to melt holes, slots or shapes, for burning leather, cutting ribbon, or may be fitted with most any interchangeable thermal tooling suitable for use on a vertically operated pneumatic press. Includes 2 standard hole punch sizes. Lead time 7 to 10 days.
- Strong anodized aluminum frame and automatic dwell timer controller
- Basic heat controller (type W) and 120V plug
- Requires 70-90 PSI air source
- Pneumatic or electric foot pedal
- Heater control can operate up to 900°F (480°C)
- Fused and grounded for electrical safety
- Available with automatic dwell timer controller (type T)
- Two punches from this list comes with unit, standard hole punch sizes:
- Other sizes and custom tooling are available upon request
See more specifications on attached brochure.